Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions
We try and keep things simple, and that includes terms and conditions. However this information will help you understand about payments and cancellations. If in doubt, just ask!
These terms and conditions apply to all our marketing services, which in the event of accepting a proposal of services from Woya Digital you will be bound by. Woya Digital is a trading name of Simplification Ltd – Co No: 09860932. Agreeing to the Company terms and conditions does not affect your statutory rights.
- All fees quoted are exclusive of VAT and all services will attract VAT at the applicable rate
- Invoices are paid monthly strictly via https://gocardless.com/ direct debit. The Customer retains full control of payments made and as per the direct debit scheme.
- All monthly invoices will be issued on the 1st of each month and collected by the 7th.
- Where payment is declined or paid late, it is still applicable, but the Company is not obliged to provide services for the period that the payment was late.
- All pay monthly services are subject to fee review and adjustment by the Company at any time, 28 days notice will be provided by email in this event.
- In the event that full payment has not been received within 28 days of due date, the Company may charge costs and interest on any monies owed as per latest guidance provided by GOV.UK calculated weekly and compounded monthly.
- With regards to websites and website hosting, the hosting may be suspended without notice in the event of late payments.
We will not over complicate matters should you wish to cancel. Social media and SEO work on a monthly basis. Website design and hosting has payments and service scheduled over a twelve month period.
- If an order is cancelled following the order being confirmed and started, but prior to completion, all payments made to date are due without refund.
- If a website order is cancelled at any point during the design process, all payments made to date are due without refund.
- If a website order is cancelled at any point after the design process, the full amount is payable and non-refundable.
- Pay monthly services such as social media management and SEO are considered on a rolling contract and cancellations prior to the month end will be processed at the same month end, with no further commitment from the Company or the Customer.
- Annual pay monthly services such as website design and website hosting are for a minimum 12 month period / payments.
- Notice of cancellation should be made via email to [email protected]
- The Company uses the WordPress platform and is not responsible for any issues whatsoever related to the WordPress or any Plug-In’s used.
- The Company will maintain updates and security for Customer websites that the Company hosts (and under current agreement) within a reasonable timeframe.